Industry Workshop at the National Homebrewers Conference
Presented by the AHA Industry Subcommittee of the AHA Governing Committee.
All retailers, suppliers, wholesalers and staff are invited to attend the Industry Workshop (formerly Retailer Roundtable), taking place during the 36th Annual National Homebrewers Conference. This event is only open to industry professionals.
Registration is now closed. Attendance to the National Homebrewers Conference is not required to attend the Industry Workshop.
Date: June 11 – 12, 2014
Location: DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI
Cost: $75 per person, $65 for National Homebrewers Conference registrants. Includes workshop, social hour and Homebrew Expo attendance.
Wednesday, June 11
3 to 6 p.m. – Industry-only session in the Homebrew Expo.
The Homebrew Expo features exhibitors, including malt, hops and yeast suppliers, as well as homebrew equipment manufacturers, homebrew retailers and breweries. This session is open only to industry professionals that have purchased an Industry Workshop pass. Appetizers and drinks included.
Thursday, June 12
- 9 a.m. – Welcome & Introductions
- Jake Keeler, AHA Governing Committee Chair
- 9:15 a.m. – 2014 State of the Homebrew Industry
- Gary Glass, AHA Director
- 10 a.m. – Social Media Best Practices
- Tamre Mullins, Peloton Wealth Strategists
- 11 a.m. – Recruit & Retain New Soldiers in Your Homebrewing Army
- Scott Michaels & Scott Hackett, Bull City Homebrew
- 12 p.m. – Homebrew Expo & Social Club
Contact Steve Parr, AHA Business Coordinator 888.822.6273 x 178 | 303.447.0816 x 178 | firstname.lastname@example.org