« on: December 19, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »
I don't know,I would have to do a side by side! 90% of my beers are really good in my opinion and the other 10% are just good.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Hello, after reading for a while i'm still confused. If i want to mash a belgian style beer (tripel) with 2 row pilsner, what do you recommend me? step mashing as Gordon Strong said or single infusion because of a 2 row malt.It is up to you. I am lazy so I do very little step mashes. Gordon Strong is always worth listening to!