« on: August 05, 2013, 09:22:55 AM »
All grain, carbed 5 gallons with 5.2 ounces of priming sugar.
150 degree mash temp. 90 minute rest before sparge.
You may have left a bunch of fermentables in there. The one and only time I used that yeast it stalled at 1.030 after 1 week (OG 1.060). Two weeks after moving it into a warmer part of the house it finished at 1.005, 90% attenuation. I too mashed at 150 for 90 but with Castle Pilsner malt.
Put the cases in thick trash bags in case they start to pop.
Bummer. I even fermed this thing out at about 90 degrees for a week. Once that week was up I check the sg, and did weekly there after. After not seeing any movement for 3 weeks figured this thing was ready. Well, guess I'll be drinking a lot of beer soon