Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Homebrewer opens Brewery!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline bridgette

• 1st Kit
Homebrewer opens Brewery!
« on: July 12, 2010, 07:43:14 pm »
Good Day Home Brewers.  Elk Mountain Brewing in Parker Colorado owned by fellow home brewer Tom bell is now open and to help celebrate this event we are inviting all home and pro brewers to  an exclusive Pre Grand Opening party.  Mark your calendars for Saturday July 31st, 12pm-4pm.  We will be featuring eight of our hand crafted beers on tap, a complimentary bar-b-que, tours of the brewery, prize drawings, and a chance to mingel with other home and pro brewers.  See you on July 31st!

Offline troy@uk

• Cellarman
Re: Homebrewer opens Brewery!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 09:27:55 pm »
Sorry, I don't live anywhere near.  But, my son and his girl just moved to Pueblo and miss my steady supply of homebrew. I'll send them a link.  The best of luck with your endevers.

Cheers
Now there are fields where Troy once stood....  OVID

Offline barliman

• Cellarman
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 08:55:51 am »
Shoot, I was there two days ago.  I certainly would have stopped in for a pint or three.  My wife has a relative there, I'll stop in when I visit them next time.

J
Primary: Wingfoot v.3.0 (Waimea/Pacifica), Chinook IPA
Bottled/Kegged: Best Bitter
On Deck: BVIP, Swiss Czechtoberfest

Offline ryang

• Brewer
  • Indian Hills CO
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 03:43:58 pm »
My wife, father-in-law, and I were down there a couple weekends ago and it was a really nice place with some quite tasty beer.  We had a sampler and then each got a pint.  Myself: IPA, wife: pale ale, father-in-law: amber.  Give their root beer a try too!!  The wife and I are root beer snobs and theirs was quite enjoyable.

Definitely way better than the first brewery we stopped at that day (starts with an F and ends in alcon).  Not a good beer situation there.

Elk Mountain is worth a visit.  ;)