It took me a long time to get time to do my second all grain brew but it went great. My mashtun leaked, about a drop per minute, but that was the only issue. I didn't burn my hands or anything stupid like that today. First all grain brew was also my first using my immersion chiller which I found out the water coming out of those is really really hot. I just wanted to thank everyone on the board here that posted in my thread about my first all grain brew a few months back with all the suggestions to improve.
Brewed an Arrogant Bastard clone which I named Pompous Rapscallion and had a target gravity of 1.074 and ended up with 1.071. I haven't calculated efficiency because I am lazy.