Annual Industry Workshop
2013 Industry Workshop at the National Homebrewers Conference
Presented by the AHA Industry Subcommittee of the AHA Governing Committee.
All retailers, suppliers, wholesalers and staff are invited to attend the Industry Workshop (formerly Retailer Roundtable), taking place during the 35th Annual National Homebrewers Conference.
Date: June 26 - 27, 2013
Location: Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market St., Philadelphia, PA
Cost: $75 per person, $65 for National Homebrewers Conference registrants. Includes workshop, social hour and Homebrew Expo attendance.
Attending the Industry Workshop
This event is only open to industry professionals. Registration is now open.
Wednesday, June 26
1 p.m. 2013 AHA Homebrew Supply Shop Survey Results
Gary Glass, AHA Director
2 p.m. "Retailing Like a Retailer: The Homebrew Shop All Grown Up"
Tracy Neal, Retail Consultant | Presentation Via Video Conference
3 p.m. Retailer Panel
- David Kidd | Midwest Homebrewing Supply | "Managing Online & Retail Channels"
- Jason Harris | Keystone Homebrew Supply | "Roles and Challenges of Local Homebrew Supply Shops"
- Reed Antis | Saratoga Zymurgist | "The Small Retailer's Guide to Success"
4 p.m. Wholesaler/Supplier Panel
- John Blichmann | Blichmann Engineering
- Juno Choi | BSG Handcraft
- Chris Opela | Brewmaster Inc.
- Brad Smith | Beer Smith, LLC
- David Stuart | LD Carlson Co.
5 p.m. Social Hour at Field House Sports Bar
Appetizers and drinks included.
Thursday, June 27
10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. Industry Only session in the Homebrew Expo
The Homebrew Expo features exhibitors, including malt, hops and yeast suppliers as well as homebrew equipment manufacturers, homebrew retailers and breweries. This session is open only to industry professionals that have purchased an Industry Workshop pass or an AHA Conference Registration.
Contact Steve Parr, AHA Business Coordinator
888.822.6273 x 178 | 303.447.0816 x 178 | firstname.lastname@example.org