Zymurgy Resale Program
The American Homebrewers Association Zymurgy Resale Program allows Retailers, such as homebrew supply shops, bookstores, and newsstands, to sell Zymurgy magazine. Zymurgy is the premier periodical on the art and science of brewing beer at home. This program is a great way to generate revenue for your shop and help homebrewers gain information. Knowledgeable brewers make the best brewers and the best customers. Join the 200+ Homebrew Shops that currently benefit from this program.
For more information and pricing, please contact Steve Parr. 303.447.0816 x 178.
- Zymurgy is published every other month.
- You may order as many copies of Zymurgy as you like. Smaller shops generally order 3-5 copies.
- You may change your standing order for Zymurgy at any time by contacting the Brewers Association.
- Your shop will be charged a discounted rate per magazine. You will receive an invoice from the AHA two weeks after you receive your copies; the invoice will include shipping charges.
- You may return as many copies as you like for a full credit so long as they are returned within 6 months of receipt. The Brewers Association is not responsible for additional shipping charges for return.
- FREE Zymurgy magazine display stand for Resale Program participants.
Your customers come to your shop for homebrew supplies, and now you can be their resource for homebrew books, too! The AHA can supply you with a variety of books to sell in your shop from How to Brew by John Palmer, our most popular title, to the Best of American Beer and Food by Lucy Saunders, a cookbook for beer aficionados and every beer style book in between.
Brewers Publications books are available for bulk purchases. Place an order for as little as four books or as much as a case of the same title. With 46 titles available for bulk purchase, you are sure to find a few that will appeal to your homebrewing customers.
Visit BrewersPublications.com for detailed information on available titles, author bios, upcoming projects and resell opportunities!
Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing
Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing is a complimentary special issue of Zymurgy magazine available for homebrew shops to distribute, free of charge, to their customers. Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing can be included in brew kits or handed out to brewers that are new to the hobby.
To request complimentary copies of Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing, please fill in this form or email info@BrewersAssociation.org.