Send in the clones!
Jester King Brewery, an independent craft brewery based in Austin, Texas, is known for its mixed-culture-fermented beers and unique takes on classic styles.
They have blessed us homebrewers with 6 of their beer recipes, which they’ve scaled down to 5-gallon (18.9 L) batch homebrew recipes.
The homebrew recipes include:
- Biere De Miel, an ale brewed with Texas wildflower honey
- Das Wunderkind!, a blend of young, fresh ale with mature, barrel-aged ale
- Gotlandsdricka, an ale brewed with smoked malt, juniper, and sweet gale
- Kvass, an ale brewed with miche bread
- Noble King, a hoppy ale
- Snörkel, an ale brewed with oyster mushrooms and smoked sea salt
Access these 6 Jester King Brewery homebrew recipes on their website.
* * *
For more commercial clone recipes that are scaled down for homebrewers, visit our homebrew recipes archive.