There are over 2,000 American Homebrewers Association (AHA) registered homebrew clubs throughout the United States and around the world. Homebrew clubs are the glue of the homebrewing community, bringing together people from all walks of life in the name of the best hobby there is—homebrewing. There is no better way to become a better homebrewer than to join your local homebrew club!
Clubs Around the Country
Homebrew Club Activities
While all homebrew clubs are unique in the way they conduct meetings, here are some activities you might enjoy after joining your local homebrew club:
- Talk homebrew with like-minded brewers!
- Sample club members’ latest homemade beer, mead or cider.
- Gain valuable knowledge necessary to become a Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) judge.
- Partake in internal club competitions.
- Take field trips to breweries, pubs, hop farms and more!
- Listen to guest lecturers from the hobby and professional brewing industry.
- Host events to spread the joy of homebrewing while benefiting your local community.
- Discuss the latest in homebrewing innovations.
PHOTOS © AHA MEMBER CLUBS