The American Homebrewers Association is headed to Portland for our first rally at Green Dragon & Buckman Botanical Brewery.
Join us at Green Dragon & Buckman!
- Participate in the Rally Homebrew Competition! See below for details.
- Meet brewery staff.
- Participating Homebrew Clubs: Oregon Brew Crew
- Enjoy some of the finest homebrew that the northwest has to offer!
- Enjoy Buckman beer samples
- Mingle with local homebrewers.
- Win great prizes from the AHA and Green Dragon!
The Homebrew Competition- Entry Is Now Closed
Here’s how it works:
- Entry is free, AHA Members are each allowed 1 entry
- Each entry must provide a minimum 5 gallons of their beer to pour at the Rally, either in bottles or kegged
- A maximum of 20 beers will compete
- No sour beers, beers made with Brettanomyces, ciders or meads will be accepted. All other beer styles are welcome.
- Deadline to enter the competition is April 18th
- Drop-off/Shipping deadline is April 20th at the Green Dragon
- The rally and competition both kick off at 1pm at the Green Dragon
- AHA members will sample competing beers and vote on their favorite
- The winning entry will be invited to brew their recipe on the Buckman brew house
AHA rallies are free to current AHA members. Non-members can join now, or sign up onsite at a discounted member rate. Save time and fill out a membership form in advance to bring with you to the Rally. Don’t forget to RSVP to help us properly prepare for the event.
COMPETITION ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED
Homebrew Shops & Clubs
AHA rallies are an excellent platform to promote your business or club. Participate by volunteering at the rally or contact us to about setting up a booth, pouring homebrew or handing out promotional material at a rally near you. Don’t forget to print the Green Dragon & Buckman Botanical Brewery AHA Rally poster to hang in your shop or at a club meeting!