NHC Registration Update as of Friday, March 8 at 2:00 pm MST:
The AHA has been actively working to troubleshoot the multiple unfortunate issues that arose with the 2013 National Homebrew Competition (NHC) registration. We are deeply sorry for the difficulties. Here is where things stand with the competition as of Friday, March 8:There are approximately 450 total entry spots remaining in five competition judge centers. The AHA will re-open registration for these remaining spots on Monday, March 11.
Not all judge centers have remaining entry spots; some are already at capacity. Please note: per the existing competition rules and regulations, participants with entries in a region that has reached capacity will not be able to add entries in a different region.
• Entry registration re-opens at 3:00 pm EDT/2:00 pm CDT/1:00 pm MDT/12:00 pm PDT on Monday, March 11.
• Entry registration will remain open until capacity is reached for all judge centers, or until the originally-scheduled close of registration at 2:00 pm EDT/1:00 pm CDT/12:00 pm MDT/11:00 am PDT on March 15, 2013.
• If you already have entries in a judge center that has not reached its entry capacity, you may submit additional entries (up to the competition limit of 15) in that region only.
• If you already have entries in a judge center that is full, you will not be able to submit additional entries.
• The original shipping information and deadlines remain in effect.Get a Head Start
To streamline entry registration on Monday, we encourage you to set up a new user profile or verify your existing user information in the system now: http://www.brewingcompetition.com/
. Select an open judge center and create your user profile or check your existing information by logging in to the center where you plan to enter.
Remember, entry registration doesn't re-open until Monday afternoon
as specified above, but you can set up or verify your user profile at any time between now and then.
When all 2013 NHC issues are fully resolved, the AHA will share an update on what occurred and where we are headed from here. In the meantime, please accept our staff's apologies for the problems and frustrations with this year's NHC registration.