So I made and experimental brew in the fall using a lot of Oval-tine and a bunch of other household groceries and once it was done fermenting it smelled terrible. So terrible that I was not even brave enough to taste it so I decided to throw it out. I seem to have forgotten to throw it out and it has been sitting in my basement in a glass carboy with airlock for months and now has mold on top of it. I smelled it this morning and it actually smelled pretty good to me. Should I taste it or get rid of it? The mold scares me a little since I didn't add anything to the wort except US-05.