2200 watts is pretty much the maximum that breaker can handle. If anything else at all is running on that circuit the breaker will trip. Personally I would also be concerned about what gauge of wiring you have in your home. If it is 14 like a lot of older houses used it might be getting awfully hot inside your walls. With that kind of current even 12 might be getting rather warm. I know some hair dryers pull this kind of current but you aren't using a hair dryer for a couple hours on end. I believe I will stick with my propane burner.