If the bottles are reasonably clean then the easiest way to ensure yeast death is heat, either in a hot wash in your dishwasher or dry heat in the oven. Heating 62 bottles (for a 6 gal. batch) in the oven would be a PITA and would not be kind to a plastic fermenter.
I use bleach to clean my bottling equipment after bottling anything with a mixed fermentation because I use the same equipment for bottling clean beers. I use one tablespoon of bleach to one gallon of water and let it sit for twenty minutes. Then I rinse with hot water and then another soak with hot water and a crushed campden tablet for twenty minutes. Then a cold water rinse. So far no problems with bottle infections in clean beers and no bleach flavor carryover.
You could do the same for your bottles although I'd probably just rinse the bleach solution out with hot water. I take the extra steps to remove bleach because plastic is porous.
I like your bleach solution formula and hot water rinse for the bottles and the extra campden tablet soak idea for the fermenter. Thanks
In the oven, it would obviously take more than one batch for that many. I still prefer it to wet sanitizing, each his own. Not getting the 'not kind to a plastic fermenter' argument, though. They stay in the oven for an hour (capped with foil), get cooled thoroughly(often overnight), then filled.