It took a bit longer than I had hoped to carve out the time for it, but I finally got around to bottling these batches last night. I used a new method to bottle these rather than just tring to bottle straight from the fermenter. I used a keg as a bottling bucket and bottled from there. It saved me a little time, but it payed huge dividends in making my life a lot easier (and my kitchen a lot cleaner). I just racked a batch into a sanitized keg, then bottled under low CO2 pressure and added 1 Cooper's carb drop per usual before capping. After a quick hot water rinse and re-sanitization, I was ready for the next batch. Really simple, and even better than using a standard bottling bucket since you don't lose much beer in the keg, and you can just line up all the bottles in the sink and bottle a whole batch in minutes.
If these beers taste anywhere near as good as they smell, then there are several varieties that will probably make my regular rotation. I won't name any names until I taste the finished beer, but one of these has the potential to replace Citra as my go-to base hop for fruit-forward hoppy beers. I'll let that hang out there as a tease for now
I'll be back in 2-3 weeks with my results once these finish carbing up.