This is it everyone, last call for Hoppy Halloween 14 – Pure Carved Evil. Friday is coming quick and you now have less than a week to get your entries to us. Trust me, you will not want to miss this one. Some things to think about:
• Have you seen the Pumpkins and Skulls that the medals hang from?
• All judging for Hoppy Halloween is done using glass tasters, not plastic cups.
• Every flight will have at least 1 BJCP judge.
• Categories will not be combined! All 28 BJCP categories (plus theme beers) will stand on their own and get their own medals and prizes.
• All beers placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd will win a Hoppy Halloween Challenge Medal hung from a special hand-crafted Halloween themed lanyard plus will get a prize from one or more of our sponsors.
• All 1st place Medal lanyards have jack-o-lantern beads to fit the Pure Carved Evil theme specially made for this year.
• Great prizes that are shipped to the winners.
• Best of Show Beer and Best of Show Mead/Cider receive themed trophies.
• Special awards for Halloween Theme Beer and Great Pumpkin will also be given.
Register online at http://www.hoppyhalloween.com//
and keep tuned to our facebook page and website for the most current info.
Hoppy Halloween Competition Co-Coordinatorhoppy@hoppyhalloween.comhttp://www.hoppyhalloween.com//