Thanks everyone. Using NB's website, I used enough of the priming sugar for a 2.1 volume. This is my first batch and I am trying to relax, not to worry, have a brew... but here are the things I know I screwed up on (even if I screw up the beer, at least I am learning
I had pretty low attenuation. I wrote it down in my log but if memory serves me right it was around 60%. I think this was due to letting the primary get upwards of 80 degrees. Airlock was very active for the first couple of days then stopped (I know this doesn't indicate much if anything). Activity was so strong that I got krausen up into the airlock (5 gallon batch in a 6.5 pail). Transferred to a secondary after two weeks and after taking two fg readings a couple days apart (they were the same).
Sat in the secondary for 2 weeks. I was careful to not get any trub but later I read it isn't a bad idea to get a little?
The bottles I used were a combo of 12 ounce stone bottles and 22 ounce bottles (used) from a local micro-brewery. The 12 oz bottles were rinse after use, then sat in starsan for a couple of days (to eat off the painted labels). Rinsed in an oxyclean solution and then rinse in clean water with a bottle rinser. Air dried then rinse with a clean solution of star san just before bottling.
The 22 ounce bottles I am a little concerned about. They went throw a similar routine as the smaller bottles (to get the labels off). Soaked in Star-San, soaked in Oxyclean, rinse thoroughly with a bottle rinser and fresh water, and a fresh mixture of star-san just before bottling.
With all of that work, and a desire to bottle after 4 weeks of waiting, I FORGOT TO SCRUB THE INSIDE OF THE BOTTLES WITH A BOTTLE BRUSH