Forgot to answer your question. The OG was 1.088. That's something I would have liked to track with each sample, but I didn't want to waste 4-5 ounces for each gravity measurement because I'm stingy
As a reference, each 1000 ppm is equivalent to 1g/L, so there was nearly 100 g/L maltose in the wort at the 0 timepoint. You won't be able to figure gravity by the data I have posted--at least I don't know how.
Right - it's a 10% maltose solution, and about 2.5% glucose at time point zero. So it's a 12.5% sugar solution, which is 12.5 brix. Brix is roughly converted to OG by multiplying by 4, that's how I came up with 1.050. I knew the minor wort sugars you didn't measure would have an affect, but I didn't account for the unfermentable things that affect SG.
As for the SG, if you could track Brix via refractometer that would still be cool.