Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: iro·ny  (Read 12092 times)

Offline pinnah

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Wesloper, CO
Re: iro·ny
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2011, 04:34:37 pm »

Now this one really is photoshopped.

Totally; see how the crowd in the background does not carry through the windows. ;)

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2011, 06:01:16 pm »
I am an expert and I say its fake. I have been working in photoshop since it was first released.  As far as blowing it up and looking at the under undercarriage that really proves nothing -

And punatic, if you can blow a 72 pixel image up 10xs and see anything except pixels you you much have a program from the future.  ;)

Man I love this forum.  This kind of entertaiment is hard to come by!  Your comments are worth the cost of AHA membership!

Looking at pixels is exactly how you spot retouching.  Do you really think that someone who is sophisticated enough and wlling to spend the time to blend images at the pixel level would forget to retouch the view out of the windows?

I'm glad it is so entertaining. Maybe you should pay double since you get so much out of it.  ;)

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2011, 06:07:25 pm »
Before Photoshop ::)

He was just a patsy.  Cancer Man was the real shooter (see Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man).

I'm glad it is so entertaining. Maybe you should pay double since you get so much out of it.  ;)

I'd have to live two lifetimes then.   ;D
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline bo

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2011, 07:12:36 pm »

Now this one really is photoshopped.

Totally; see how the crowd in the background does not carry through the windows. ;)

Now look at the original Prius image. You can see the flag pole in the rear window. The flag is too high to be seen.