Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: BABBLE Brew-Off 2010  (Read 3799 times)

Offline witsok

• Cellarman
BABBLE Brew-Off 2010
« on: January 19, 2010, 06:31:41 pm »
This is an invitation to participate in the BABBLE Brew-Off 2010 Saturday, February 27, 2010 at DiCarlo's Fine Wines & Spirits in Mundelein, IL.  Entries will be accepted starting February 1st.

BABBLE is proud to announce that the Brew-Off will again be a stop on the Midwest Homebrewer of the Year circuit http://www.sphbc.org/mwhboy/

We are also pleased to bring you our Entrant Appreciation Drawing. The name of one participant will be selected at random and this person will win a special gift package. Each entry qualifies you in the drawing, so the more you submit the better your chances at winning!

There will be a separate best of show judging for Meads and Ciders. Ribbons will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd best of show in these categories so dust off some of those bottles and take a chance on winning more ribbons.

Rules and entry forms can be found on the BABBLE website www.babblehomebrewers.com

If you are interested in Judging, please contact Bruce Dir and Stewarding, Steve Pavlovich.  You can contact both by emailing brewoff @ babblehomebrewers.com (just eliminate the spaces).

We have many fine sponsors which can also be found on our website.

Cheers, Dan

Offline witsok

• Cellarman
Re: BABBLE Brew-Off 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 09:10:13 pm »
Just a reminder that the entry period has begun.  To everyone who enters, thank you very much and best of luck.  Keep brewing!
Cheers, Dan

Offline witsok

• Cellarman
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 10:38:41 am »
Only eight days left in the entry period, so you still have time for shipping.  Cheers, Dan

Offline speed

• Brewer
  • Thedford nebraska
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 10:32:31 pm »
i've got a box sitting on the table right now just waiting to go out tomorrow

Offline Dbbrewing

• Cellarman
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 10:32:18 am »
I entered 2 beers, a Snow Storm Oatmeal Stout and Dave's Octoberfest.

Offline speed

• Brewer
  • Thedford nebraska
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 05:42:08 pm »
I entered 2 beers, a Snow Storm Oatmeal Stout and Dave's Octoberfest.
at least i know i won't be competing against you ;)

Offline witsok

• Cellarman
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 08:29:40 pm »
Thanks to everyone who participated in the BABBLE Brew-Off.  2010 was our largest year with 348 entries with 102 brewers from 15 states.  Special thanks to the volunteers that made the event run smoothly.  And special thanks to our sponsors.

Results are now available on our website:

http://www.babblehomebrewers.com/documents/BBO_2010_Results.htm