General Category > Beer Travel

Oahu or Maui?

<< < (3/3)

tschmidlin:
So we didn't make it last year, but we are this year.  Maui.  Any new recommendations?

bluesman:

--- Quote from: tschmidlin on April 04, 2013, 10:06:39 PM ---So we didn't make it last year, but we are this year.  Maui.  Any new recommendations?

--- End quote ---

Maybe Carl (punatic) will see your post and give you some suggestions/ideas.

thebigbaker:

--- Quote from: tschmidlin on April 04, 2013, 10:06:39 PM ---So we didn't make it last year, but we are this year.  Maui.  Any new recommendations?

--- End quote ---

Hey Tom, we have a place in Kihei.  Not sure if you have already made your reservations, but we'd be happy to share it with you and give you our friends & family rate of $60/nt.  Our place is in the Kihei Kai Nani, which is directly across from Kamaole II beach.  Shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to give you a ton of tips, what to do, where to eat, etc...

-Jeremy

guido:
Oahu is too touristy, although Pearl Harbor is  must see.  My wife and I love The Big Island, even though it isn't in the mix for you.  You got a volcano on one side and Kona Brewing on the other.  I'd love to retire to Hilo.

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: thebigbaker on April 05, 2013, 06:46:06 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Hey Tom, we have a place in Kihei.  Not sure if you have already made your reservations, but we'd be happy to share it with you and give you our friends & family rate of $60/nt.  Our place is in the Kihei Kai Nani, which is directly across from Kamaole II beach.  Shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to give you a ton of tips, what to do, where to eat, etc...

-Jeremy

--- End quote ---
Wow, I should have said something sooner!  We have a place in Lahaina we paid for already, I wish it was $60/night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version