Here's the short list:
1. My house :-D I live in the countryside though... But I work in Paris and can join you at any of the following places if you'd like the personal tour:
2. La Cave a Bulles - Beer shop - caveabulles.fr - tell Simon that Phil sent you (he speaks English)
3. Brewberry - Beer Shop where you can drink what you buy, they have some food too - http://www.brewberry.fr/
- tell Cécile that Phil the Homebrewer guy sent you (she doesn't speak too much English if memory serves)
4. L'express du Lyon - Beer bar, some food - Romain the owner isn't always there but feel free to ask at the bar if he's around and he'll talk beer for a while, you can tell him Phil sent you as well, but they don't speak much English.
Really it depends on what you're looking for. Belgians presumably? L'express sometimes has Cantillon on tap. I think they have Monk's Elixir from Mikkeller on right now, among lots of other things.