Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: AHA Pub Discount  (Read 5612 times)

Offline gmac

• Brewmaster General
  • London, Ontario
Re: AHA Pub Discount
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 11:40:10 am »
Thanks.  I guess I will take it as a sign that since there are no provinces on the list that no one in Canada participates or is aware of the program :(

Offline stevep

• Cellarman
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 01:54:21 pm »
Thanks.  I guess I will take it as a sign that since there are no provinces on the list that no one in Canada participates or is aware of the program :(

Camerons Brewing in Oakville, ON is currently the only Canadian participant with the offer of 15% off merchandise, plus free tours & samples for AHA members.

I'd be happy to work with you, gmac, to get that changed!
Steve Parr
Assistant Director
American Homebrewers Association

Offline gmac

• Brewmaster General
  • London, Ontario
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 03:50:50 pm »

Camerons Brewing in Oakville, ON is currently the only Canadian participant with the offer of 15% off merchandise, plus free tours & samples for AHA members.

I'd be happy to work with you, gmac, to get that changed!

Good to know.  Cameron's makes some really nice beers.  Before I got back into homebrewing, Cameron's was the beer I got to celebrate my 40th. 

I will shoot you a message to the address above and lets see if we can do something to help.  Not sure that we have the critical mass of AHA members to make much of an impression on people but I'm willing to help where I can.