Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 1st Round Judging Sign Up for St. Paul Now Open  (Read 2964 times)

Offline sfletty

• Cellarman
1st Round Judging Sign Up for St. Paul Now Open
« on: March 20, 2012, 10:33:39 am »
Hey, beer judges & stewards, we need your help.

First round judging for the Upper Midwest region of the AHA National Hombrew Competition will take place on April 13-14th in St. Paul.

To volunteer and for more details on the time, location and post-judging volunteer party go to http://www.canadianbrewer.com/NHCRoundOne

--
Steve Fletty
MidWest Region Judge Coordinator

Offline micsager

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: 1st Round Judging Sign Up for St. Paul Now Open
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 02:15:54 pm »
Hey, beer judges & stewards, we need your help.

First round judging for the Upper Midwest region of the AHA National Hombrew Competition will take place on April 13-14th in St. Paul.

To volunteer and for more details on the time, location and post-judging volunteer party go to http://www.canadianbrewer.com/NHCRoundOne

--
Steve Fletty
MidWest Region Judge Coordinator

I hope you get some good judges.  I'm out here in Washington State, but Portland filled up so quick, I had to send my bottle to you.  (It's the one in the brown bottle, LOL) 

Offline thomasbarnes

• Brewer
Re: 1st Round Judging Sign Up for St. Paul Now Open
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 11:18:38 pm »

Just about every competition is getting hammered with entries this spring.

In my part of the world, several competitions which have previously only gotten ~300 have gotten >500.

I'm judge director for a competition coming up in the next couple of weeks and I'm scrambling for judges, too.

I just hope you have a venue where you can add additional judging sessions.