Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC 1st Round - Georgia Shipping Confusion  (Read 2140 times)

Offline benamcg

• Cellarman
NHC 1st Round - Georgia Shipping Confusion
« on: March 19, 2012, 07:50:25 am »
I just went to UPS to ship my entry to the Georgia regional site.  It seems that either the City or the Zip is wrong.  The zip (30076) is for Roswell, the mail in site is Alpharetta.  The seem to be side by side cities, the problem is the road connects the two towns !!!! I told them to send it to Alpharetta- not sure if my entry will make it.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: NHC 1st Round - Georgia Shipping Confusion
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 09:52:20 am »
I just sent Janis an email about this.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 10:00:06 am »
I just went to UPS to ship my entry to the Georgia regional site.  It seems that either the City or the Zip is wrong.  The zip (30076) is for Roswell, the mail in site is Alpharetta.  The seem to be side by side cities, the problem is the road connects the two towns !!!! I told them to send it to Alpharetta- not sure if my entry will make it.
Hi Ben,

The shipping address apparently has bad zip; I just looked it up online and the zip should be 30022.  Sorry for the confusion.  I'll make the correction in the online registration and post to the Forum about it.

Anyone else with the problem should give me 24 hours to change the online reg and then reprint their bottle labels.

Cheers,
    Janis
Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 10:03:04 am »
Geez, you're fast!   ;D
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell