Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: How to insert images?  (Read 2482 times)

Offline rjberry

• Cellarman
How to insert images?
« on: August 30, 2013, 10:08:00 am »
Forgive my rookie question, but I'm new to actually participating in the forum and can't figure out how to insert an image.  I see the insert image button, but all that does is put the little image brackets in the text of the post.  I tried dragging a picture between the brackets and it just went to the picture and took me away from my post.  Any help will be appreciated!
“We’re not here for the game. The game is nothing. The game is crap. The game makes me sick. The real reason we Americans put up with sports is for this: Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise.” - Homer Simpson

Offline Joe Sr.

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Chicago - NORTH SIDE
Re: How to insert images?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 10:26:35 am »
You need to use an outside hosting source for the photo.  Images aren't hosted on the AHA website.

I use photobucket and insert a link to the image.
It's all in the reflexes. - Jack Burton

Offline rjberry

• Cellarman
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 10:39:32 am »
Thanks.  I'll give it a shot
“We’re not here for the game. The game is nothing. The game is crap. The game makes me sick. The real reason we Americans put up with sports is for this: Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise.” - Homer Simpson

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 01:02:45 pm »
I've been using imgur to host photos, they make it pretty easy.
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958