Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Still in the process of building the system  (Read 6600 times)

Offline montanagray

• Cellarman
Still in the process of building the system
« on: March 31, 2012, 01:00:50 pm »
I am still in the beginning phase of building this system on wheels.  I will have the cooker on top and will eventually feed to the bottom as a three tier system.  I will have enough room for grains and you will notice the kegerator is on the right for the keg after I am ready to put in the fridge.  Like I said, still have a long way to go but as of right now at least I have a storage stand on wheels. lol

Greggrey Flood

Offline montanagray

• Cellarman
Re: Still in the process of building the system
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 01:01:23 pm »
still trying to figure out how to post the pic. ooopss.
Greggrey Flood

Offline montanagray

• Cellarman
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 01:17:03 pm »
when I figure out how to post the pic I will post it. sorry.

Montana
Greggrey Flood

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 01:34:27 pm »
Post it on a photo sharing service like Photobucket, then link to it in your post.  You can't directly post a photo to this site.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline montanagray

• Cellarman
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 01:52:07 pm »
[http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj545/montanagray/]

lets see if this works.

montana
Greggrey Flood

Offline montanagray

• Cellarman
Greggrey Flood

Offline bo

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 02:31:52 pm »
Ir appears that the left side is adjustable vertically, but the right side isn't. What's your thinking behind that or am I looking at it wrong?

Offline montanagray

• Cellarman
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 02:40:10 pm »
Hi Bo,

As I was going along I thought that being adjustable would be good for the height and then I got to thinking that it is just me brewing and not anyone else......my brew buddy is my height so we are good.  After we got into the project we decided to heck with it and make it stable all the way around.  If I do need to adjust when the knees, legs and hips hurt I can modify as I go.  Just in the beginning phase, but it is going.  Probably another year to finish and work on the computer controls and she will be ready.  I have more pics, but the photobucket thing takes time to upload and I will upload as I go.  I am using a dell refurb laptop to push the controls, but that is a long way off as of yet.  Im just hoping/hopping lol to get a good product and have everything in one spot.  I am doing all grain with the brewing buddy and we are constantly on the move trying to get something in and measuring at the same time.....thank god the beer is good.  But in my previous posts, everyone thinks that my beer is on the sweet side, but for some reason it is coming out smooth.  Im in the younger generation and the older folks that I gave the beers to really enjoy as smooth and great.  Cheers!!!!!!!\

Montana
Greggrey Flood

Offline bo

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 02:45:07 pm »
It's looking good. I think we all go through that over design part at first, but in the end, we always adjust to what we have. There are a thousand ways to set up a brew stand/area. I don't think I've ever seen 2 that are the same. .

Offline montanagray

• Cellarman
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 02:48:30 pm »
My brew buddy calls me a@@@ and I just like to keep everything in place so I can find it. It will get there and thanks for the feedback.

montana
Greggrey Flood