Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Ever have a beer so good?  (Read 2503 times)

Offline ccfoo242

• Brewmaster
  • I drank what? - Socrates
Ever have a beer so good?
« on: May 27, 2012, 12:24:55 pm »
My favorite scene in Beerfest is when they're sampling the beer they made and one guy says "oh I want to put my dick in it" and another says "oh I want it to put it's dick in me! "

Now whenever I drink a beer that's just AWESOME I call it 'dickinit' good.  Still haven't had one I considered 'dickinme' good though!  :o

-Sent from the future.
Intra cervisiam est deus.

Offline madscientist

• Brewer
Re: Ever have a beer so good?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 10:05:48 am »
My favorite scene in Beerfest is when they're sampling the beer they made and one guy says "oh I want to put my dick in it" and another says "oh I want it to put it's dick in me! "

Now whenever I drink a beer that's just AWESOME I call it 'dickinit' good.  Still haven't had one I considered 'dickinme' good though!  :o

-Sent from the future.

Yes what a great scene!  I was drinking the first bottle of the pale ale I brewed recently (which now is of course gone), and I was raving about how it came out.  My wife was like "Geez, you sound like you want to have sex with it."

Homebrewed since 2010

Offline Pinski

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Portland, Oregon
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 10:23:51 am »

-Sent from the future.

Careful you don't confuse folks and make them think it's part of you're process. :o
Steve Carper
Green Dragon Brewers
Clubs: Oregon Brew Crew & Strange Brew
BJCP Certified

Offline ccfoo242

• Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 10:42:50 am »
Careful you don't confuse folks and make them think it's part of you're process. :o

You mean I'm NOT supposed to stick it in the mash? Woops!

Offline ccfoo242

• Brewmaster
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 10:44:47 am »
Yes what a great scene!  I was drinking the first bottle of the pale ale I brewed recently (which now is of course gone), and I was raving about how it came out.  My wife was like "Geez, you sound like you want to have sex with it."

"But honey, it's dickinit good!"