Admin > Questions about the forum?

Log out...log in...log out...log in...

(1/7) > >>

gmac:
I'm probably the only one that has this problem but why do the "Unread" and "Replies" button have to be so close to the AHA banner?  I'm always going to hit unread or replies and hitting the banner instead which takes me to the AHA home page instead of where I want to go.  It's particularly a pain on my iPad/iTouch where my sausage like fingers often seem to end up grazing the wrong thing, even when I blow the screen up.  Yes, I can hit back and get back to the spot I was at...

Not a major issue and maybe I'm the only one but I wish they were a little further from the AHA banner. 
OK, I feel better now.

jeffy:

--- Quote from: gmac on April 10, 2012, 04:09:48 PM ---I'm probably the only one that has this problem but why do the "Unread" and "Replies" button have to be so close to the AHA banner?  I'm always going to hit unread or replies and hitting the banner instead which takes me to the AHA home page instead of where I want to go.  It's particularly a pain on my iPad/iTouch where my sausage like fingers often seem to end up grazing the wrong thing, even when I blow the screen up.  Yes, I can hit back and get back to the spot I was at...

Not a major issue and maybe I'm the only one but I wish they were a little further from the AHA banner. 
OK, I feel better now.

--- End quote ---
No, you are not alone.  We have discussed this before, but it seems the powers that be ignore our plight.

euge:
It's a horrible thoughtless place to leave them. :(

punatic:

--- Quote from: jeffy on April 10, 2012, 04:13:45 PM ---No, you are not alone.  We have discussed this before, but it seems the powers that be ignore our plight.

--- End quote ---

From nearly two months ago:

--- Quote from: punatic on February 19, 2012, 12:55:44 PM ---GO UP and GO DOWN both work OK but NEW and LAST don't on my iPhone running Safari.

What's really annoying is the proximity of the UNREAD and REPLIES to the AHA logo/hotspot and the URL entry field on my phone's screen.  With my fat fingers when I try to click on REPLIES or UREAD, as often as not I miss and end up going to the AHA homepage or open the URL entry screen on my phone.

Would it be possible to move those two functions to a more easily accessable location?

I'm all for new and improved, but change for the sake of change seems silly, especially if the new is worse than the old.  Am I not seeing the improvements?  Are there any?

--- End quote ---

Still waiting for answers to: why were the changes made?

richardt:
This.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version