Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Beer Wars Movie  (Read 2820 times)

Offline anat

• 1st Kit
Beer Wars Movie
« on: February 05, 2010, 10:47:52 am »
I just wanted to let everyone know that my film BEER WARS is now available (almost) everywhere. If you have a TV or computer and live in the US or Canada, you can rent or buy it on cable, satellite, iTunes, Amazon or Netflix. All the details are available at: http://beerwarsmovie.com.
I know that there was a lot of talk when the movie was released last April (some of it quite scathing) but since it came out on Monday and it's being seen by mainstream audiences, the feedback has been positive. It's actually introducing new people to craft beer. So if you haven't seen the film, this is your chance to decide for yourself (in the privacy of your own home).
Most of all, I made this movie to start a conversation. I'd love to do that here.
Anat

brewboy

Re: Beer Wars Movie
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 10:58:56 am »
I just got it from Netflix, but I haven't watched it yet.

Offline Thirsty_Monk

• Brewmaster General
  • Eau Claire WI
    • Lazy Monk Brewing
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 11:07:59 am »
I just wanted to let everyone know that my film BEER WARS is now available (almost) everywhere.

Congratulations.
It is a good movie that I really enjoyed.
Thank you

Is Michael Jackson (beer hunter) movie coming next?
Na Zdravie

Lazy Monk Brewing
http://www.lazymonkbrewing.com

Offline enso

• Brewer
  • Northeast Kingdom, VT
    • Bristle Bros. Brewing Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 02:56:31 pm »
I just wanted to let everyone know that my film BEER WARS is now available (almost) everywhere.

Congratulations.
It is a good movie that I really enjoyed.
Thank you

Is Michael Jackson (beer hunter) movie coming next?

I will definitely check it out.

and +1 on Beer hunter.  Why is that not available?  Does anyone know if there is a way to suggest titles to netflix?  I looked but cannot find any mention.
Dave Brush

Offline anat

• 1st Kit
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 10:45:37 pm »
I can't speak for the Beer Hunter. I have hours of footage of Michael and would love to release it. Unfortunately it needs to be edited and there's no budget for that at the moment.