General Category > Zymurgy

Why should I renew my subscription?

(1/9) > >>

EHall:
So I'm a long time subscriber and mine expires next month. I've been thinking for a while whether or not I should renew. I do enjoy the magazine but I've grown a bit bored with it. I've noticed that every year its basically the same info rewritten usually by a new author and after this many years there's not much thats new to me. I've only come across a few articles in the last few years that I really liked. I've offered up a few ideas in the other thread and thought some of the other ideas were great but have not seen them come to fruition yet. I do use the pub discount but not all that often and being thats its only 10% its not a big deal if I lost it. I never go to AHA rallys or to the GABF. I'd like to hear some good reasons why I should renew. I'm having a hard time coming up with reasons myself. Thanks.

gymrat:
The only reason I am a member is to support the lobby protecting and expanding my rights.

bo:
I quit subscribing to BYO a few years ago for the same reason. Same ole, same ole. Zymurgy is getting to be like that. A few good tidbits every once in a while, but mostly what you've already heard or what you see in the forums everyday.

I understand your dilemma.

lembeek:
For me, Zymurgy is just an added benefit. The AHA looks to help protect and expand our rights as homebrewers. That's enough for me.

brushvalleybrewer:
I'm not subscribing to a magazine, I am being a member of an organization that supports my hobby. There are many benefits to membership. The magazine is just one of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version