Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 2273 times)

Offline jmcamerlengo

• Brewmaster
Diablo 3
« on: May 16, 2012, 09:29:43 am »
Any players out there? Not much of a gamer these days but loved D2 so Im back for abother round at hacking up demons.  Been lots of trouble with servers and such and the few minutes I had to play were unbearably laggy. When they get this s*** right I cant wait to play this thing, anybody else out there play?

my tag is kingtheater@gmail.com
Jason
-Head Brewer, Brewtus Brewers in the Shenango Valley. Hopefully opening a brewpub/nano brewery in the next couple years.

Offline madscientist

• Brewer
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 02:08:49 pm »
Any players out there? Not much of a gamer these days but loved D2 so Im back for abother round at hacking up demons.  Been lots of trouble with servers and such and the few minutes I had to play were unbearably laggy. When they get this s*** right I cant wait to play this thing, anybody else out there play?

my tag is kingtheater@gmail.com

I will be getting it in a few weeks when all the server issues calm down (And i have some spare cash I'm not spending on beer stuff lol).  Blizzard makes some great games, and Diablo is no exception.  Definately looking forward to this. 
Homebrewed since 2010

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 02:49:26 pm »
I have diablo 1. It even loaded on my linux box with wine. If they made D3 for xbox I'd be on it cause it looks totally cool.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline nateo

• Brewmaster General
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 03:36:35 pm »
I'm an incredibly casual gamer, but I've been really into Endless Space lately. If you're into 4X strategy games, it's the best I've played in years, maybe ever. Complex, but incredibly intuitive. I also like to use the word "incredibly" too often.
In der Kürze liegt die Würze.

Offline erockrph

• I must live here
  • Chepachet, RI
    • The Hop WHisperer
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 04:38:21 pm »
I've been waiting for D3 forever. Figures it finally comes out now that I have a kid and have no time to play video games. I'll probably pick it up soon and chip away at the single player campaign.
Eric B.

Finally got around to starting a homebrewing blog: The Hop Whisperer

Offline jmcamerlengo

• Brewmaster
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 08:45:00 am »
Unfortunately there is no offline "single player" campaign. You have to have be connected to the internet to play.

I finally got some good playing in last night without server issues. No lag or any of that crap.  This game is a total blast. I havent played games in forever, but this one has me hooked. Its fantastic. Blizzard has some cleaning up to do with bugs and stuff but for the most its an incredible game.
Jason
-Head Brewer, Brewtus Brewers in the Shenango Valley. Hopefully opening a brewpub/nano brewery in the next couple years.