Oh, one little mention of botulism and y'all go running like little girls.
I have to agree, what a bunch of babies.
If you are worried about it, boil it again. The spores may survive, but that is not a problem. Any spores that are in it right now will be killed during, or fail to grow after, fermentation (it really doesn't matter which). Beer is non-pathogenic, the alcohol and acidity will protect you. Botulinum spores are harmless when consumed, you only need to worry about the botulinum toxin
As for this being low acid, maybe there were spores present and maybe they grew over the last few weeks and poisoned the whole batch - big deal. Boil it again and it will denature the toxin, making the whole thing harmless.
You can eat those dented cans full of Clostridium botulinum, just make sure that you cook everything for a while first.