Admin > Questions about the forum?

Can't log on

(1/3) > >>

Alewyfe:
Wanted to download some previous NHC seminar notes, and can't log on. My info is set up the same for the Forum and for the main site, but can't get into main site. Get page of error messages..Soap Error?

Wuz up?

denny:
Damn, that's weird.  I'm about to head for work so I won't be able to look into it for a while.  Drew, Fred, anybody?

hubie:
For some reason last night I couldn't log in on my password; it kept telling me that the password was wrong.  I had to reset the password to log back in.  Were there account changes that I missed?  Is there an expiration on passwords?

denny:

--- Quote from: hubie on June 21, 2012, 07:50:35 AM ---For some reason last night I couldn't log in on my password; it kept telling me that the password was wrong.  I had to reset the password to log back in.  Were there account changes that I missed?  Is there an expiration on passwords?

--- End quote ---

Nope and nope, but beyond that I have no idea what happened.

BuckeyeInMI:
I'm having the same problem.  It gives me the login screen, but after typing in my info, it just sends me back to the homepage without actually logging me in.  I've reset my password twice, but it's the same issue.  In fact, you can't get the login screen to come back up unless you close your browser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version