Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC Widow suggestions?  (Read 4282 times)

Offline udubdawg

• Senior Brewmaster
NHC Widow suggestions?
« on: June 07, 2012, 09:37:41 am »
I can't be the only one whose wife is coming to Seattle but not attending the conference...looks like I'll skip the seminars on Friday but while I'm judging on Thursday and going to seminars on Saturday I'm hoping she can find something to do.

any familiar with Bellevue and can offer suggestions, preferably within walking distance?

thanks--
--Michael

Offline garc_mall

• Brewmaster
  • [1892.9, 294.9deg] AR Lynnwood, WA
Re: NHC Widow suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 10:28:54 am »
Bellevue Square.
All the shopping a wife could manage, and if she is anything like my wife, she could probably spend the entire weekend in there. I am pretty sure that is where my wife will be most of the day on Saturday, because she doesn't have tickets (and doesn't want to go) to the seminars. Its also right across the street from the main conference.

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 01:41:42 am »
Like Garc said, the hotel is right next to the mall.  Two malls actually, Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square.  And by "right next to" I mean connected by sky bridges, you never even have to cross a street.  Lots of shopping in Bellevue.
Tom Schmidlin

Offline ccfoo242

• Brewmaster
  • I drank what? - Socrates
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 05:21:22 am »
Also they have great public transportation there.  It's easy to catch a bus into downtown Seattle from Bellevue.

-Sent from the future.
Intra cervisiam est deus.