General Category > Homebrew Clubs

What Denver area clubs are fairly active?

<< < (2/3) > >>

john f:
Sounds perfect I'm joining right now.  8)

kharn74:
Well looks like this post is a little old but I am moving to the Denver area in August from Phoenix.  Will have to check out the Rock Hoppers.  Thanks.

thebigbaker:

--- Quote from: kharn74 on November 15, 2012, 04:07:25 PM ---Well looks like this post is a little old but I am moving to the Denver area in August from Phoenix.  Will have to check out the Rock Hoppers.  Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking of doing the same.  I've been wanting to join a club, but have been just too busy and didn't want to drive to far for one.  Looks like the Rock Hoppers moved their meetings to the Brew Hut (adjacent to Dry Dock Brewing), which is only about 5 minutes from my house.  So this may just be the  club for me.

khillje:
Any active brew clubs in the Northern burbs of Denver?  I live in Northglenn and am moving to Todd Creek here in a few weeks.  Rock Hoppers sounds great but it's a bit too far for me.

GolfBum:
KROC, keg ran out club is the club I am in. I joined in June 2010 and was really new to homebrewing. I was accepted with open arms and it's a great club. We have a lot of new members this past year and always have a core group of people at the meetings. Meet every 3rd Thursday of the month at either Do Your Brew or a local brewery. Last month was Big Choice. A lot of experienced brewers and there are no dues. Plus we host the the World Brewers Forum. It's a great club.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version