Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Submit your Pimp My System nominations!  (Read 7812 times)

Offline ahaintern

• Cellarman
Submit your Pimp My System nominations!
« on: June 12, 2012, 02:34:59 pm »
Hey Homebrewers!

This is the AHA Intern, and I am trying to get some stories together for upcoming Pimp My System features, which is proving difficult at the time!

Unfortunately two stories have fallen through and we are currently looking for a system to showcase on the June 26th publish date. Deadlines would be tight, but if any of you DIYers out there have a blog/forum post that you can form into a PMS article or just some free time to do a write up, we would love to see it!

Feel free to PM or email me any nominations of friends or yourself and we can do what we can to get you featured!

Cheers,

Duncan
AHA Intern
ahaintern@brewersassociation.org

Offline ahaintern

• Cellarman
Re: Submit your Pimp My System nominations!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 01:40:30 pm »
Attention handy-homebrewers!!

We are considering making Pimp My System a more frequent article on HomebrewersAssociation.org. This means we need more projects from all you homebrewers out there!

If you or a friend has a homebrew-related project that you deem worthy of the AHA front page, pass it along to us! Whether you craft custom tap handles, build electric brewing systems, or pimped out your brew kettle, we want to see it! The more unique the better!

Feel free PM me through the forum, or send an email to ahaintern@brewersassociation.org.

Bring 'em on!!

Cheers,
The AHA Intern