General Category > Zymurgy

We need your brew dog photos!

(1/7) > >>

jill:
Hi all,

The September/October issue of Zymurgy will have an article on Brew Dogs and we're planning to use some reader-submitted photos to go along with it. Do you have a four-legged, tail-wagging brewing assistant? If so, send a photo of your brew dog in action for possible inclusion to zymurgy@brewersassociation.org. Images should be in jpeg format, at least 3" x 5", and high resolution (at least 300 dpi). The size of the photo should not exceed 4MB. Please include your name, city/state, and the name of your canine companion(s). The deadline to send photos is June 20.

Thanks in advance!

Jill Redding
Editor-in-Chief, Zymurgy

ccfoo242:
No love for brew kitties, eh?  :-D

-Sent from the future.

EHall:
... and its stories like this that make me question why I still subscribe...

Pinski:

--- Quote from: ccfoo242 on June 11, 2012, 12:36:34 PM ---No love for brew kitties, eh?  :-D

-Sent from the future.

--- End quote ---

They taste like Simcoe.

denny:

--- Quote from: EHall on June 12, 2012, 10:14:54 AM ---... and its stories like this that make me question why I still subscribe...

--- End quote ---

If that was the only story, I might agree with you.  But there is a lot of other content in there, too.  Besides, you don't just subscribe to the mag.  It's a benefit you get from supporting the organization and its efforts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version