Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Mdixon wit recipe  (Read 3051 times)

Offline gmac

• Brewmaster General
  • London, Ontario
Mdixon wit recipe
« on: June 30, 2012, 07:58:29 pm »
I brewed a wit last year following the directions that mdixon posted but for the life of me, I can't find the post that I got the recipe/step mash times from.  I've tried a search but with no luck.
So mdixon, if you're out there (and it was actually you and I'm not completely confused) or if someone else has this recipe, could you send it to me.  I also had a crash with the computer I kept my notes on so I'm really at a loss here.
Thanks

Offline jeffy

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Tampa, Fl
Re: Mdixon wit recipe
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 06:49:15 am »
Jeff Gladish, Tampa (989.3, 175.1 Apparent Rennarian)
Homebrewing since 1990
AHA member since 1991, now a lifetime member
BJCP judge since 1995

Offline gmac

• Brewmaster General
  • London, Ontario
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:53:01 am »
Awesome, Thanks Jeff.
I tried a search by my posts but I didn't come up with anything.  Problem was I tried "wit" and every post that used the word "with" came up.  I probably should have thought to include recipe.  Anyway, thanks a lot.  I think this will be Thursday's brew. :)

Online denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 11:13:35 am »
Mike's recipes, charts and papers are at http://www.ipass.net/mpdixon/ .  LOTS of good stuff there!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell