General Category > Events

NHC 2013 Hotel?

<< < (10/22) > >>

hopfenundmalz:

--- Quote from: brewmichigan on January 18, 2013, 11:15:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on January 18, 2013, 10:37:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: guido on January 18, 2013, 10:29:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on January 18, 2013, 07:54:54 AM ---Hey Guido - any more info on that parking 4 block away?

Are there any commuter lots on public transportation that can be used for parking once checked in at the hotel. Have done that in DC, worked great.

--- End quote ---

You probably know as much about parking in Philly as I do.  A google link www.philadelphia.centralparking.com took me to the parking garages in town.  I clicked on the Center link to the right and found a garage at 800 Market Street (4 blocks away) for $18/day with an printable online coupon.  There's also a garage at the 1500 block of Market Street, but that must be a ritzier neighborhood because it was $25/day.  If anyone has better intel then me about the parking situation, please chime in by all means.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info and link.

We are probably equal in our knowledge of parking in Philly.  Was only once some years back.

--- End quote ---

I'll let you figure it all out Jeff and get back to me.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Asked an AABG member that moved to Philly for advice. Will let you know.

jeffy:

--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on January 18, 2013, 12:02:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on January 18, 2013, 07:54:54 AM ---Hey Guido - any more info on that parking 4 block away?

Are there any commuter lots on public transportation that can be used for parking once checked in at the hotel. Have done that in DC, worked great.

--- End quote ---

You probably know as much about parking in Philly as I do.  A google link www.philadelphia.centralparking.com took me to the parking garages in town.  I clicked on the Center link to the right and found a garage at 800 Market Street (4 blocks away) for $18/day with an printable online coupon.  There's also a garage at the 1500 block of Market Street, but that must be a ritzier neighborhood because it was $25/day.  If anyone has better intel then me about the parking situation, please chime in by all means.

--- End quote ---

We are probably equal in our knowledge of parking in Philly.  Was only once some years back.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
My brother lives in a suburb of Philly.  He'd love to move closer to city center, but he says the parking would cost almost as much as the housing.  I will check with him to see if has any helpful hints.

grod:

--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on January 18, 2013, 12:02:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm leaving my car at home and taking the train into Philly.

love

g

tygo:

--- Quote from: grod on January 18, 2013, 08:31:27 PM ---I'm leaving my car at home and taking the train into Philly.

love

g

--- End quote ---

There's a train from Australia to Philly?

redbeerman:
I'll be taking the train.  Parking in Philly is not all that bad, but it can get expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version