General Category > Events

NHC 2013 Hotel?

<< < (11/22) > >>

theDarkSide:
I was going to take the train but it is cheaper and shorter to fly from the airport 15 minutes from my house.

redbeerman:

--- Quote from: theDarkSide on January 20, 2013, 02:58:47 PM ---I was going to take the train but it is cheaper and shorter to fly from the airport 15 minutes from my house.

--- End quote ---

Air transportation for me would be a parachute out of a cropduster. ;)  I can catch a SEPTA train into Philly from Newark, DE which is about 1/2 hour away.

theDarkSide:
I'm sure these details will be coming soon, but can anyone tell me if the conference is at the host hotel or the Convention Center?

I was walking the streets of this area ( on Google Earth ) and it seems like the convention center is connected to several hotels via skybridges, etc.

Just curious, but if you can't say, I have no problem waiting for the official announcement.

Thanks.   

guido:

--- Quote from: theDarkSide on January 30, 2013, 08:56:19 AM ---I'm sure these details will be coming soon, but can anyone tell me if the conference is at the host hotel or the Convention Center?

I was walking the streets of this area ( on Google Earth ) and it seems like the convention center is connected to several hotels via skybridges, etc.

Just curious, but if you can't say, I have no problem waiting for the official announcement.

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Bluesman said in reply #20 it's not at the convention center.  At the conference website, on the "about" tab, it says that most of the conference takes place at the hotel.  However, I do think the hotel and the cc are connected.

MDixon:
Anyway, I booked my hotel on points. Thanks for pointing out the information was available. I still think waiting to announce the hotel is BS. It's fine to not make a block of rooms available until a particular date, but knowing the hotel/local allows planning and for folks like myself who stay in a hotel most of the year the ability to use points to book a room.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version