Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: I would be totally pissed...  (Read 3724 times)

Offline liquidbrewing

• Brewer
  • OG - FG x 131= ABV%
I would be totally pissed...
« on: July 11, 2012, 06:26:34 pm »
Found this picture today.  Several years before I started brewing.  I broke my cousin's airlock!  Then tried to fix it with duct tape.  I would be totally pissed if someone did this to me!  I talked to him about it recently, the batch was ruined, he said he didn't care, but now that I brew,  I'm forever mad at myself for however this happened.  I'm pretty sure this was the first night I ever had Arrogant Bastard.  I'm pretty sure the two are unrelated...

I just realized I think I'm giving a thumbs up too, slightly out of camera range.  This is not a thumbs up situation!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:58:11 am by liquidbrewing »
Justin
Liquid Brewing, Co.
"Find Your Own Level"

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
Re: I would be totally pissed...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:29:16 pm »
Found this picture today.  Several years before I started brewing.  I broke my cousin's airlock!  Then tried to fix it with duct tape.  I would be totally pissed if someone did this to me!  I talked to him about it recently, the batch was ruined, he said he didn't care, but now that I brew,  I'm forever mad at myself for however this happened.  I'm pretty sure this was the first night I ever had Arrogant Bastard.  I'm pretty sure the two are unrelated...

I just realized I think I'm giving a thumbs up too, slightly out of camera range.  This is not a thumbs up situation!!

Link no worky.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline tomsawyer

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 08:03:54 pm »
Without seeing what happened, let me be the first to say YOU SUCK!  Now go forth and brew your cousin a great batch of beer, and sin no more.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline liquidbrewing

• Brewer
  • OG - FG x 131= ABV%
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 11:48:38 am »
Sorry, the pic shows up on my computer for some reason.  I'll try again.  Yes, that occasion did suck!  Ok, think I got it to show up now.  Photobucket doesn't work.  I had to use Flickr.   
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:57:53 am by liquidbrewing »
Justin
Liquid Brewing, Co.
"Find Your Own Level"

Offline breslinp

• Cellarman
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 11:42:04 am »
I'm curious why the batch was ruined.

Offline liquidbrewing

• Brewer
  • OG - FG x 131= ABV%
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 07:08:06 am »
Broken airlock must have let some bad stuff in while he was gone.  He was out of town for a few weeks on business.
Justin
Liquid Brewing, Co.
"Find Your Own Level"