I disgorged yesterday. About The (now) 8 bottles total with a small leak: I chilled them, they ended up riddling and disgorging fine.
I lost six bottles due to improper freezing of the crown. The slug wasn't solid, and there was a tiny hole in the center of the plug so the pressure couldn't push the plug out all the way. I was using a brine of Everclear (95%) and dry ice. I couldn't get the plug to form properly with the brine. By accident, I added a large chunk of dry ice, and the bottle ended up resting on top of the ice, and not in the brine. The plug froze perfectly, and was just the right size.
Using my timer, I figured out that resting the crown directly on the dry ice for 3min froze the plug properly and consistently.
All told, I ended up with 49 bottles, or 36.75L. I also ended up with about fifteen or so bottles that were messed up but still drinkable, along the way. I started with three batches of 20L, so if you don't know what you're doing, be prepared for quite a bit of racking/bottling loss.