Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Massive haul from trip to CO  (Read 19723 times)

Offline GolfBum

• Assistant Brewer
  • Lakewood, CO
Re: Massive haul from trip to CO
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2012, 11:32:19 am »
Brew Hut is awesome and the staff there is great.  I get just about everything I need from them.  Every person that comes into town to visit us, we take them on brewery tours that always begins w/ Dry Dock and ends w/ Dry Dock.
[/quote]

I agree 100%. A few of my friends came to town to visit and they all love hefeweizens. They brought a bunch they bought and I told them to try the Dry Dock hefeweizen. They instantly loved the Dry Dock over everything they have had. Dry Dock is my favorite place. Nice people, good beer and free popcorn. Can't be beat. The Brew Hut people are very nice and informative for a young brewer like myself. And what place can you get a fantastic beer and pick up some supplies.

Offline gsandel

• Brewer
  • www.onbeer.blogspot.com
    • On Beer
Re: Massive haul from trip to CO
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2012, 11:38:21 am »
+1 on the Brew Hut and Dry Dock Brewing.  They are growing and they have a lot of young (from my perspective, sorry, by young I mean energetic, enthusiastic, and imaginative...not implying inexperienced) solid brewers kicking out a bunch of great beers on a regular basis.

Brew Hut and tap room personnel are approachable, knowledgable, helpful, and friendly.

I am also looking forward to the opening of Prost.  Bill leaving Dry Dock was kind of like yeast reproduction....he left some of his brewing DNA with Dry Dock and they will both evolve on their own path with it....where there was one great brewery, now there will be two!
You wouldn't believe the things I've seen...