Don’t forget to take advantage of your ability as an AHA member to receive discounts on beer, food and merchandise at any of the 550+ Pub Discount Program (PDP) participating locations across the United States. August was an exciting month for PDP, yielding 33 new participating locations including Karl Strauss Brewing Company and the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium, bringing the year-to-date total new locations to more than 100. Right now is a perfect time to catch the last few weeks of summer warmth and stop by your local beer garden, brewpub or brewery to sample the latest fall seasonal and the kickoff of the football season.
I encourage you to take a look at the online directory for a complete listing of participating locations in in your area: http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/directories/find-a-pub-discount
A few things to remember when using the program:
1. Benefits only apply to the card-carrying AHA member, unless otherwise noted.
2. You must be 21 or older to participate in the program.
3. Discounts are valid only at participating locations & are subject to change.
4. Participation from brewpub groups will vary based on state laws.
5. Some states cannot offer free or discounted alcohol.
Stay tuned for updates on more new participants in the program. For more information about how you can sign up your local pubs and beer bars, please contact me at email@example.com