Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: GABF Tix problem...?  (Read 23163 times)

Offline tom

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Denver, CO
Re: GABF Tix problem...?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 12:15:24 pm »
What's the mobile site?
I guess people purchase through mobile aren't getting prompted for their member ID.  I see an issue coming in the near future.
Brew on

Offline tmartinac

• 1st Kit
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 12:40:53 pm »
So when are we going to hear from AHA about this?

Offline Colfaxian

• 1st Kit
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 12:41:27 pm »
just confirmed over the phone with AHA that the member session has been sold out for about an hour now, in case anyone is wondering. They didn't seem to be aware of the mobile site allowing anyone through, but I am not sure they understood what I was trying to say.

Offline 00trayn

• 1st Kit
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 12:56:07 pm »
just confirmed over the phone with AHA that the member session has been sold out for about an hour now, in case anyone is wondering. They didn't seem to be aware of the mobile site allowing anyone through, but I am not sure they understood what I was trying to say.

I was able to order two sets of tickets (Saturday members only and Thursday) on the mobile website and it never asked for a membership number. No idea how such a mess came to be, but there are a lot of unhappy craft beer drinkers out there...

Offline chemman14

• 1st Kit
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 12:57:48 pm »
Did anyone see the option for the members only entrance? I would of loved to get that...

Offline xsists

• 1st Kit
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 01:01:37 pm »
Did anyone see the option for the members only entrance? I would of loved to get that...

First 2000 tickets purchased in each slot by members get members only.

Offline smoky201

• 1st Kit
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 01:04:42 pm »

Great question! I think they have some serious explaining to do here...

Offline tmartinac

• 1st Kit
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 01:05:20 pm »
I went in, got the session, put in my info and then got the 'cannot process order' stuff.  Then after a while, checked again and the option was gone.  Now I go in and the option is there, but if you try to order it says it cannot find any tickets.  Now AHA confirmed the session is sold out.  What a mess.

Can anyone remember how long it took to sold out last year?  I remember going in the night of the first day and still being able to get tickets.

Offline Colfaxian

• 1st Kit
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 01:10:22 pm »
This year the member session (Sat @ noon) sold out much faster. I am fairly certain last year it sold out the day tickets went on sale, but not until much later. Definitely was not the ~1.5 hours it took this year.

Offline rjharper

• Brewmaster
    • Angry Scotsman Brewing
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 01:22:11 pm »
Has anyone notice how many 1st kit members there are here in this thread? Looks like a lot of new members joined just to get tickets.

Offline mihalybaci

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2012, 01:28:13 pm »
Has anyone notice how many 1st kit members there are here in this thread? Looks like a lot of new members joined just to get tickets.

All it really means is that they've never used the forums before and are trying to figure out what the heck happened this morning.

Offline Lowell Brewing Co.

• 1st Kit
    • Lowell Brewing Co.
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 01:29:14 pm »

Possibly. Or they just never post to the site that often...like myself. Been a member for several years, but don't use the site as much as I should. I went on this morning to help figure out WTF was going on with the sales.
Lowell Brewing Co.
www.lowellbrewing.com

Offline tmartinac

• 1st Kit
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012, 01:31:27 pm »

[quote author=rjharper link=topic=12908.msg164083#msg164083 date=13437625

Possibly. Or they just never post to the site that often...like myself. Been a member for several years, but don't use the site as much as I should. I went on this morning to help figure out WTF was going on with the sales.

Yeah, I'm the same as LBC.  Never used the forums before.  I'm glad I'm found them though.  There are some great topics and discussions going on.

Offline Lowell Brewing Co.

• 1st Kit
    • Lowell Brewing Co.
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2012, 01:41:20 pm »

Shhhhh...if we hide, they'll all go away
Lowell Brewing Co.
www.lowellbrewing.com

Offline gsandel

• Brewer
  • www.onbeer.blogspot.com
    • On Beer
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2012, 01:58:41 pm »
Seriously?  sold out?  I just tried and was denied.

Just how many members are there and how many tickets?  There is a serious problem.
You wouldn't believe the things I've seen...