General Category > Events

GABF Ticket Sales/Swaps

<< < (2/6) > >>

jddaigle:
I was able to get one for myself but need one for my wife as well (happens to be her birthday the day before and I will be in some trouble if I go all alone). Anyone with just one ticket they are willing to part with for a fair price?? Email me if you can!

kbyrd:
I'll add to the swap meet.  I got 1 ticket to teh Thursday evening Farm to Table.  I would love to buy another, or I would be willing to sell my one as well (or trade for a couple regular thursday evening tix).  Thanks!

dropdeadred:
It appears as if 175 of these tickets are already listed on Stubhub, starting at $149/each...no member's session, though.

xsists:

--- Quote from: dropdeadred on August 02, 2012, 08:47:51 AM ---It appears as if 175 of these tickets are already listed on Stubhub, starting at $149/each...no member's session, though.

--- End quote ---

Looks like members only (noon on Saturday) are listed on stub hub now too.  Looks like they will run $298-550 each.  This is a shame.

denny:

--- Quote from: xsists on August 02, 2012, 10:27:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: dropdeadred on August 02, 2012, 08:47:51 AM ---It appears as if 175 of these tickets are already listed on Stubhub, starting at $149/each...no member's session, though.

--- End quote ---

Looks like members only (noon on Saturday) are listed on stub hub now too.  Looks like they will run $298-550 each.  This is a shame.

--- End quote ---

Could you provide a link?  I just looked and couldn't find them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version