Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: User review: grogtag.com vinyl reuseable labels  (Read 4918 times)

Offline smkranz

• Brewer
  • Maryland
    • Midnight Homebrewers' League
User review: grogtag.com vinyl reuseable labels
« on: August 09, 2012, 09:39:13 pm »
We ran into GrogTag at the NHC in Seattle.  They had a nice display and gave out samples.  They produce custom designed vinyl peel-off beer & wine bottle and ngeck abels which are reuseable, and write-able on with eraseable crayons.  Their stock designs are a little limited, but the info is customizable and you can upload custom graphics on most of them.  Or upload your own complete label design.

My favorite label is the blank with spaces for beer name/batch, dates, gravities, and moving dates.  Because they are waterproof, reuseable, and eraseable with Crayola eraseable crayons, I use these to follow my beers from primary, to secondary, to kegs, updating the info with each move.  Then wipe clean and re-use.

I have ordered twice now.  Service is very prompt.  Production quality exceeds my expectations.  Depending on the label template and the graphic you want to upload, you might have to play with the size of the upload file to make it display the way you like.

They also have an affiliate program for clubs, 10% discount when purchased through your link, and 1o% rebate to your club.  Check out the link on our club's home page in my signature.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:45:29 pm by smkranz »
Steve K.
BJCP Beer & Mead Certified
Midnight Homebrewers' League
http://www.midnighthomebrewers.org

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: User review: grogtag.com vinyl reuseable labels
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 09:45:50 am »
Thanks for the info!  I saw them at NHC also and thought it looked like a great idea.  Good to hear that they work well.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline DrewG

• Brewer
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 09:59:16 am »
I brewed 2 batches for a party recently, and ordered labels from grogtag. Agree with all of the OP's comments. They showed up quickly, looked great, easy to apply, and everyone loved them.
"Well, the Mexicans got a saying - what cannot be remedied must be endured."

-Barbarosa

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 11:13:09 am »
This looks pretty cool!
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958