My liver is probably happy I didn't hit my target. Meph is an over-the-top, thick, huge stout. What I made is more to my taste, and much more "drinkable" but not really a good clone of the commercial version. I probably used too much simple sugar. Next time, maybe closer to 10% of the grist, and turbinado only. Hopefully the oaking and coffee will add some texture/structure to complement the flavors.
It's hard to tell for sure before it's carbonated, but the flavors are solid. I think the hop bitterness is appropriate. I was looking for aggressive roasty stout and rummy flavors. I think it's more balanced toward rummy than roasty. I wanted a thicker mouthfeel, but the oak may help that.
Overall, it was a very clean ferment with no excessive fusels. The hydro sample was deceptively smooth, and it's only a month old. I'd say that the way I did the incremental feedings, with low ferm temps, can be used to keep stress on yeast low, minimize off-flavors, and induce high attenuation in a stressful environment. From 1.112 to 1.008 is nearly 93% apparent attenuation, which was beyond what I was expecting.