Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 13 Years of Zymurgy Now Online!  (Read 7583 times)

Offline jill

• Cellarman
13 Years of Zymurgy Now Online!
« on: December 21, 2012, 12:14:46 pm »
As of yesterday, 13 years of Zymurgy issues are now available online, with the latest posting of issues from 2000-2002. Be sure to check them out on the eZymurgy link. We hope you are taking advantage of this great member benefit!

Cheers, and happy winter!

Jill Redding
Zymurgy editor-in-chief

Offline craig64

• 1st Kit
Re: 13 Years of Zymurgy Now Online!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 06:35:54 pm »
I tried to access the back issues and AFTER signing in I got a message saying  "Oops. You’ve tried to access Members Only content."  But I AM a member, and I was signed in!   >:(

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 05:55:23 am »
I tried to access the back issues and AFTER signing in I got a message saying  "Oops. You’ve tried to access Members Only content."  But I AM a member, and I was signed in!   >:(
If you are signed in to the forum, that does not allow you to access the members only section. You have to log into AHA site, which is the same as logging into the AHA store page.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline craig64

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 05:34:01 pm »
If you are signed in to the forum, that does not allow you to access the members only section. You have to log into AHA site, which is the same as logging into the AHA store page.

I WAS logged in to the AHA site, I tried it again and it still tells me it's for members only. No biggy....probably not missing a whole lot anyway.

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 05:48:32 pm »

I WAS logged in to the AHA site, I tried it again and it still tells me it's for members only. No biggy....probably not missing a whole lot anyway.
Sometimes I have to log in, log out, change the password, log back in. It is a pain, I don't know why it is like that.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline deepsouth

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Brew Maison
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 06:14:03 pm »
i'm a member and was logged onto the aha site as well and got the same message. 
Hoppy Homebrewers of South Mississippi (est. 2009)

AHA# 196703

bottled:     white house honey ale

Offline deepsouth

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Brew Maison
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 06:15:18 pm »
and now, when i click the log in from the aha site, it goes right back to the same homepage.  rinse. repeat.  so frustrating.

AHA# 196703

Offline deepsouth

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Brew Maison
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 06:16:39 pm »
and when i access it from the sidebar, it brings me to a different page where i can click login and this comes up in red...

"Error: We could not create your new user account."

not actually trying to create a new user account....

AHA# 196703

Offline deepsouth

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Brew Maison
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 06:18:40 pm »
tried again in google chrome, no dice.

AHA# 196703

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
13 Years of Zymurgy Now Online!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 07:20:49 pm »
I know the staff is back, but it's a weekend now.  Contact the AHA next week and someone will straighten it out.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 12:04:57 pm »
I tried to access the back issues and AFTER signing in I got a message saying  "Oops. You’ve tried to access Members Only content."  But I AM a member, and I was signed in! 
Online accounts do not grant access to member sections until you contact AHA to have them associate your AHA membership with your online username (after all, anybody can get a username, not just members). It sounds like this is the problem. A quick email should do it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:06:52 pm by mtnrockhopper »
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958

Offline craig64

• 1st Kit
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 02:54:13 pm »
I tried to access the back issues and AFTER signing in I got a message saying  "Oops. You’ve tried to access Members Only content."  But I AM a member, and I was signed in! 
Online accounts do not grant access to member sections until you contact AHA to have them associate your AHA membership with your online username (after all, anybody can get a username, not just members). It sounds like this is the problem. A quick email should do it.

I didn't know that, mtnrockhopper, I'll try it. Thanks!

Offline suds

• 1st Kit
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 04:15:57 pm »
As of yesterday, 13 years of Zymurgy issues are now available online, with the latest posting of issues from 2000-2002. Be sure to check them out on the eZymurgy link. We hope you are taking advantage of this great member benefit!

Cheers, and happy winter!

Jill Redding
Zymurgy editor-in-chief

Fantastic feature and is now working fine.  Thanks for adding the back issues!

Offline deepsouth

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Brew Maison
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 04:58:44 pm »

thanks!  this worked.

AHA# 196703